RE students Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

+53
tomines
Dolores Y. Mayuga
marie joy maestro
AUTOBOTZ
mutyacuh
myra
kebe
khay ann cocadiz
shasta_92
ako si dazela..
eyie
princessjanne
Strain
Mrazinator03
mae anne
Michelle Gualvez
jiezle kate nazareno
Apostol Patrick O.
peñalesjudith
geserie carmona
princess_legna18
lilbutterfly
biencastillo
maryan
jeannie batanes
LorEn'z
dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A
share92
rOX
mipsy
♥precious♥
emdyey_yluz3cmo
fareena salazar
novie_rejano
michael a royo
oscar duma jr
delantar_nerabail_m
monton_Lorena22
leope loretizo
elsie martinez
rosebelle lontoc
joy atilano
jonadette ilagan
Mesa...Carmela
bacaro_genevievechristine
iLmU
Tintin
jcespedido
Lucrecian
silent _posh_assassin
Pamela E. Abdon
Racel Marie
Admin
57 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  shasta_92 Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 am

..Do you think our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, founded by
by Jesus Christ sustained by the Holy Spirit?? ..

In my opinion, I can say that our church is still reliable and same as the church willed by God because until now we contemplate that the church is indicating upright values..,drilling and doing the teachings of God just like before. As a matter of fact, the members of the church are providing fair activities/seminars that will help people of church to have a strong faith in God, to grow their spiritual aspect in life and make them feel that we are always welcome.. and it's also for the sake of all people who are believing and giving trust to our Almighty God.. Smile

We are still uniting especially when we are attending Holy Eucharist which is celebrating everyday..,especially every Sunday and proclaiming the Good News of God. And it won't change forever because we already adopted this celebration and accepted with all our hearts..

My opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and His religion, as he left them to us, is the best the world ever saw, or is likely to see. That we need to preserve no matter what happen, It's true because it is still the one, founded by Jesus Christ.

"I believe in the incomprehensibility of God" I love you Smile Smile Smile

Jean Rose R. Catamio♥️♥️
BSBA-2MA
RE 103 (1:00-2:30 pm MW)

Last edited by shasta_1992 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
shasta_92
shasta_92

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  khay ann cocadiz Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Yes I do believe that are church is still faithful to the church before, because church also teaches us the values and thoughts they also tell us the good news as what Jesus had done before. Ahm, even though were in the new generation people do serve the church as how people serve church at early times. But there are some changes like the way they teaches us.

Ma. Khay Ann C.Cocadiz
BSBA-2MA
MW 1:00-2:30 Very Happy

khay ann cocadiz

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty Church willed by God, founded by Christ, and sustained by the Holy Spirit...

Post  kebe Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Question:
Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ, and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Answer:
Yes, I think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God...

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.

-Romans 12:1-3

...because we still do our duty to live a good life and our duty to God. He saves us from all harm and anxiety; faithful to the Church founded by Jesus Christ because the Church He founded is still a moral authority on earth.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

-Mt 16:18

Nevertheless, we continue to be faithful like what we witness in every Holy Eucharistic celebrations, the priest as Christ and the servers as the Apostles, preaching the Word of God, taking good care of the sick, feed the hungry and the likes. Also, the Church is still faithful to the Church sustained by the Holy Spirit.

There are changes that happen to the Church that affect and was affected by the issues but we still believe and have faith in Him, that there is only one God but in 3 persona; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Very Happy

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Reonlinesig
kebe
kebe

http://serendipity18.t35.com

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty R.E 103 church and sacraments

Post  myra Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:10 am

As we all know that Jesus Christ build the church even on the old testament.He build it to spread the word and love of God to us.He was already the foundation of the building He was build.He want to be with those people who called by God. For me the church before and church to the present time is the same for the aspect of spreading the word of God but differently to the way they can spread it.The present church is not totally the same to the church before it is because there so many things change and the church also change in the time goes on.It will be more understandable if the church and the people behind the church focusing to real function of the church.For my own opinion they can no longer be the same.

myra

Back to top Go down

Post  mutyacuh Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

In my opinion, I think that our church now is still faithful to the church that God willed and Jesus Christ founded. Because they are still manifesting all the teachings that Jesus Christ established. And I believe that the purpose of The Church of Jesus Christ is to share the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, His promises and His redeeming love with all nations and races throughout the world and to carry out God’s plans in the latter days. And that is the true purpose of God’s giving glory to us as his followers. That’s why our church now is still following the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
Smile

mutyacuh

Back to top Go down

Post  AUTOBOTZ Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Yes, because if it's not, there's a possibility that many people suffer in many bad situations and till there are people believe in what God can do Arrow
AUTOBOTZ
AUTOBOTZ

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty faciNg the giaNts

Post  jonadette ilagan Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 am

i really love the film we watched last week...

it helPed me a lot for sometimes i experience being hopeless

i kNow now, God will never leave me..just He wants is to strengthen my faith to Him and trUst Him deeply sunny

just like what Grant Taylor said...
"You win the day, when you accept Chirst".;
"Nothing is impossible with God".

bounce
jonadette ilagan
jonadette ilagan

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty hmMMm

Post  marie joy maestro Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 am

Admin wrote:Sad
foR mE thE cHurCh At pREsEnt hAs A similArity in thE cHurch At thE pAst bEcAuse, thE chURch At pREsent wAnt pEAce to ouR couNtry thEy wAnt us to hAve a good government thats why the priest explain to the people whats happening to our government, they want all people to know what should we do or act because we have enough knowledge on whats happening on our country and also in our government

marie joy maestro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Y. Mayuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 am

Yes .. You know I still believe that church is still faithful to the church willed by God founded by Jesus Christ, and sustained by the the Holy Spirit Because I can see the unity of the Church , the people of God sharing His teachings .. and that the Church continue to tell and share to all of us the beauty being with God..Believing in Him is the most powerful amulet that we could possess. The church is still encouraging us to be with God and it keep on telling us that God will always be there for us and that He will never leave us.. Very Happy

Dolores Y. Mayuga

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 3 Empty re 103 7:00-8:30 TTH

Post  tomines Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 am

YES I DO BELIEVE THAT CHURCH NOW AT PRESENT DO STILL FAITHFUL TO THE CHURCH THAT GOD ESTABLISH AT THE PAST, MAYBE THERE ARE SOME CHANGES BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE CHURCH...CHURCH WAS STILL FAITHFUL BECAUSE A AS TIMES GOES BY CHURCH ABLE TO SPREAD THE LIFE AND WORKS OF GOD. Smile

tomines

Back to top Go down

Post  bico_mL Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 am

bounce yes our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the holy spirit because as what i see the catholic still doing what the church rules and even meditating in the church, and the faith becomes more stronger as what i observed, unlike in the past retreat and recollections are for priests only but now, we are doing that and still preserving it as what we our ancestors told us, ''it is just a matter of faith'' for us not to have a weak faith. the present church is still faithful to the church willed by God. albino

bico_mL

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms Rocelie M Zarsuel Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Re: Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?
maybe because some people follow the will of god and some people is not they doing something bad and it is not includign to the will of our God. and other is always doing what is right and according to the will of our God. ather are still remain faithfull to God and always doing right to other people and always going to church and pray flower flower flower flower flower flower

Ms Rocelie M Zarsuel

Back to top Go down

Post  otil Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 am

yes, nowadays, people just show thier faith and love to GOD by a simple way, unlike before that it's a must to attend and participate church 3x a day...

otil

Back to top Go down

Post  re102_monique Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 am

Yes Our church still faithful to God and all the time our church have faith in God because God the Creator is our savior and because of that we believe in Church.And because until now our church shared the will of God and proclaim God as our father.And also because we believe to the teaching and we have one faith and one founder. And i say that our church have faith Because me the follower of the church have faith to God.

Mark Arvin Red
BSED-II
10-11:30 TTH

re102_monique

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3