RE students Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

+53
tomines
Dolores Y. Mayuga
marie joy maestro
AUTOBOTZ
mutyacuh
myra
kebe
khay ann cocadiz
shasta_92
ako si dazela..
eyie
princessjanne
Strain
Mrazinator03
mae anne
Michelle Gualvez
jiezle kate nazareno
Apostol Patrick O.
peñalesjudith
geserie carmona
princess_legna18
lilbutterfly
biencastillo
maryan
jeannie batanes
LorEn'z
dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A
share92
rOX
mipsy
♥precious♥
emdyey_yluz3cmo
fareena salazar
novie_rejano
michael a royo
oscar duma jr
delantar_nerabail_m
monton_Lorena22
leope loretizo
elsie martinez
rosebelle lontoc
joy atilano
jonadette ilagan
Mesa...Carmela
bacaro_genevievechristine
iLmU
Tintin
jcespedido
Lucrecian
silent _posh_assassin
Pamela E. Abdon
Racel Marie
Admin
57 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  Admin Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:19 am

Sad

Admin
Admin

https://retambayan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  Racel Marie Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:52 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Yes, I believe that the present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit. It is because we are still commemorating the teachings of God. Not only commemorating it but living by the values learned in the bible. I think this tradition will be inhibit by the next generation if we continue and preach the teachings of God. With our great faith in him we can assure that we will have a great future. And we will be able to keep our tradition and beliefs in God.

Racel Marie

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Chruch of today

Post  Pamela E. Abdon Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 am

Yes! I believe that the church will be continuing to serve people as what Jesus Christ founded, because base on I have seen on our town that the people assign on our parokya provide some needs of the people around them and give enough knowledge of the word of God through Catechism.And it may more successfully if we have a cooperation on our own community.God Bless to all.. Cool tongue

Pamela E. Abdon

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  silent _posh_assassin Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 am

In my opinion, yes, I do believe that the present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Sprit.

My core basis for saying this is because both Church have the same purpose. That is to spread the teachings of the Lord and to follow it whole-heartedly. We also give glory and praise the Creator that is the very reason of our existence here in this paradise called Earth.

BELLEZA,CASANDRA DIANNE R.
BSA-2
MW 1:00 - 2:30

[b]

Last edited by silent _posh_assassin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
silent _posh_assassin
silent _posh_assassin

http://www.twitter.com/poshnadine

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty the catholic church

Post  silent _posh_assassin Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

to add lng Smile

"you are fellow citizens of the saints and member of the household of God. You form a building which rises on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the capstone... In hime you are being built into this templ, to become a dwelling place for God in the Spirit. "

-Eph. 2:19-22

BELLEZA,CASANDRA DIANNE R.
BSA-2
MW 1:00 - 2:30

Last edited by silent _posh_assassin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
silent _posh_assassin
silent _posh_assassin

http://www.twitter.com/poshnadine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucrecian Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am

I honestly believe so, well because if the Church isn't willed by God anymore then even the Church would be corrupt by now, if we forgot that Jesus Christ founded the Church then the Bible would be useless and if the Church wasn't sustained by the Holy Spirit then we could be lost forever with no one to guide us.

Well this is what I think. Let me know if it's wrong, I accept any comments.
By the way sir if you want to know who I am just PM me and I'll reply.
Lucrecian
Lucrecian

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Need your schedule and name

Post  Admin Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 am

Guys/Gals who have posted please PM or affix your real name as well as the schedule of your RE class so I can monitor your post.

Thanks

Admin
Admin

https://retambayan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty The Holy Roman Apostolic Catholic Church

Post  jcespedido Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 am

I remember when I'm still in UST, a priest asked Cardinal Rosales why is it that our Church (Catholic Church) experiences so much problems and scandals, the Cardinal answered: "Talagang ganun, tao kasi tayong nagpapatakbo."

I still believe that the Holy Catholic Church still follows what the Lord entrusted to her since the time of the Pentecost. Even if she (the Catholic Church) is being bombarded with too much scandals, heresies and problems she continuously defends her doctrines and Sacred Traditions that were transmitted since the time of the apostles. Our Lord promised that: "...even the gates of hell will not prevail against it."(Mt. 16:18)

The Church, as the body of Christ, continuously perseveres through time to sanctify not only her children but herself. She still strives, through the tireless efforts of her pastors to maintain her holiness as her Head (Jesus Christ) is holy. The Church, journeying through time still serves the purposes of her foundation: to preach, to bless, and to serve.

Most of the time we blame the Church when she somewhat interferes with political problems. She is not. The Church is not interfering with partisan politics. What concerns her is the welfare of the people governed by officials who are apparently are the same members of the Church or the Church herself! The Church interferes if the issue is concerning morals or if a certain law or bill is against the very nature of man or against morality and nature. Are those political concerns? I don't think so. So why blame the Church of her actions that are really for our own sake and welfare?

We must not say that our Universal Church has became tainted with immorality or the very opposite of her nature, because we are part of her; we journey with her, because we ourselves is the Church. Maybe we have our shortcomings; we can say that our Church condemned so many people during the age of the Inquisition, but as centuries go by it renewed herself through the grace of God and remained faithful to the teachings and Traditions entrusted by her Savior. She is still the Holy Roman Apostolic Catholic Church- built on the Rock, blessed by the Savior, and instrument of salvation.

Jed Carlo T. Espedido
BSED-III
RE 105, 2:30-4, MW, BR 3

Last edited by jcespedido on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 am; edited 8 times in total
jcespedido
jcespedido

http://www.jcespedido.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty message

Post  yara Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:58 am

The present Church is still faithful to the church willed by God because the church is always open to help people. Even sometimes they are join the problem of the country....

Vannisa C. Yara
Bsed III

yara

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Pls. post you ans here.....

Post  Tintin Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Yes, I do believe so that our Church today is still faithful to Church willed by God. Our Church is not perfect and it cannot avoid having mistakes or committing wrong decisions, what's important is still functions as the Church. It still, teaches us the morals and values that God wanted us to learn and to impose. The Church may sometimes be included or participating in some of the issues of our country particularly the political issues but it also means that the Church is concerned about the people and the morals behind it.

Christine G. Ramos
BSCS 3
queen
Tintin
Tintin

Back to top Go down

Post  iLmU Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 am

Yes. I think it still is. The purpose of the Church then and the Church now is the same. They both were built for us to spread and live the Word of God and worship Him. Although the Church is experiencing new adversities, the basic purpose is still there. The foundation of the Church then is still the foundation of the Church today and will remain to be its foundation forever –GOD.

Elmo Antonio V. Palad
BSA 2
RE105 / MW/ 2:30 - 4:00/ BR3
iLmU
iLmU

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Re: Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Post  bacaro_genevievechristine Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 pm

...I could say that our present Church is still the same as the Church willed by God. It is because we are still living with the teachings of God and good values in the bible. We honor, respect and praise God for all the things that He give to us and will be given to us. If the Church is not faithful to the Church willed by God then the Church would not teach/share the things that God have done to us and the Church might be saying bad things about God. Nowadays, we may not see God personally but still we believe that God is always there for us to guide and protect us. I believe that He is always with us, wherever we may go, we may not see Him but still He is watching us. We may do things that against God teachings but still our faith to Him is still there. Our Church may experience many problem, scandals, etc. but that doesn't change our faithfulness to the Church. The priest, sisters,etc. that represents the Church and God and/or Jesus Christ is also people that makes mistakes and if you compare the bad things and good things that they have done still good things win. They might do bad things but that doesn't mean that they loss their faith to God. Like us, we made mistakes but we don't loss faith to God. No one is perfect even Jesus Christ, Saints, God or let us say the one we are praising had made mistake so who we are to judge them.
...All i can say is we may not that fully faithful or we might loss faith to God but still He is there for us to wait until our faithfulness on Him returns and become stronger and also He is doing things that will make us realize that we must not loss faith on Him...

Bacaro, Genevieve Christine V.
BSA-2
1:00-2:30 MW
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mesa...Carmela Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 pm

... i can say that our church is still faithful, for the reason that we are still living and practicing Jesus Teaching in our life. somehow there are changes on how we illustrate his teachings, like when we celebrate our our Holy Week, many Families consider it as a reunion and of course, it is the time for them to go the church and have that time to be with God and to with their Family. We all have different way of practicing God's teachings, but still the reason is we believe in him. Years will pass but still God will watch and Hear our prayers...

Wink
Mesa, Carmela Marie M.
BSBA-2M.A
R.E /MW/1:00-2:30 Very Happy

Mesa...Carmela

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty [b]Re: Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?[/b]

Post  jonadette ilagan Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 pm

[b]For me, I can say that the church still faithful to the church founded by God. It is because we people who are called by God which is the true meaning of the church have a strong faith and trust to God from then on and until now. And that faith and trust have not been becoming weaker instead as the time goes by it becomes stronger and stronger.

As we experienced difficulties and hardships in our lives, we always pray and ask for the guidance and grace of our God. Because we know that He will not give us problem which we cannot handle. He knows what are the things that will make us better and stronger person. Like for example now, we are suffering in many obstacles of our lives which as if we have to fight, have courage and be hopeful in order to survive. In those problems we can stand still because we have a very powerful weapon that no one can defeat. That weapon is no other than a tight connection to God.

Even though that the church is experiencing different scandals and controversies in present time, I believe that those are only challenges for us by God in order to tests our faith and trust in Him.

“No one travels the highways of success without ever crossing the byways of failure. God allows us to suffer and stumble, for us to remain humble.”

Ilagan, Jonadette B.
BSA-2
RE 103 MW 1:00 – 2:30

Laughing Razz flower
jonadette ilagan
jonadette ilagan

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Post  joy atilano Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Yes, our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit.

As we can see, the Church continues to fulfill its mission of evangelization just the same as in the old times. The activities/works done by the Church is the same as before. It helps the poor and the needy. the people of the church represents Jesus Christ and His followersduring His time. The scope of the mission of the Church widen. The Church involves in issues concerning the society such as political and social issues and also environmental. They became vocal and more expressive but they try not to be bias. They stay fair and just in giving opinions.

Although the Church is experiencing difficulties, it is still strong and proves that its united as one body. Just like before, the church conitnues in spreading the good news - the Word of God.

God Bless!

ATILANO, JOY H.
BSA 2
MW 1:00 - 2:30pm Cool

joy atilano

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Post  rosebelle lontoc Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes, I do believe that our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, we all know that God has a purpose for everything why He plans it. And until now, priest or any higher position who led the country for many years could be one of the best to our church. It is still faithful because until now we, humans, are still practicing the right manners inside or outside the church. People are able to adopt the rules of church even before. Also we struggle and continue to strive to the God's will. We glorify Him and we do not forget that God guides and help us for every decision we made because we have faith in Him. Just like before, we are still praying in or out of the church because we all know that in any places we can pray. We attend and participate in the mass and as long as we know the importance of God, we do still know the true essence why we pray, attend masses and glorify to Him because we believe in God. Church before and now are the same because He is the founder of both of it.

God Bless us always.!

Lontoc, Rosebelle M.
BSA 2
RE 103 MW 1:00-2:30 Shocked
rosebelle lontoc
rosebelle lontoc

Back to top Go down

Post  elsie martinez Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm

QUESTION: Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God,
Founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

ANSWER:
Since Jesus Christ founded His Church to be loving mother of all men and the dispenser of all salvation, it is obvious why He has always been specially loved and cherished by those with the Glory of God and the eternal salvation of men at heart, among whom as if fitting the vicars of Christ o earth vast numbers of bishops and priest and a wonderful host of saintly Christians have been conspicuous.
As of now, as I look on what happening to our Church, I can say that the Church is still faithful to the Church founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit. Because they are continuing what Jesus Christ started. The Church still proclaim the Gospel to make people good in the eyes of the Lord. Or to have CHANGES. Also they have a lots of activity provided in each parokya to give them knowledge to the Word of the Lord through CATECHISM. The Church teach people to give praise and to give glory to our Creator who create the heaven and earth.

-Elsie S. Martinez
BSCS-2B
RE 103
1:00-2:30 TTh

elsie martinez

Back to top Go down

Post  leope loretizo Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 am

Yes, because until this day, lots of people still believe in God such as the priests and religious groups. They are willing to obey what He wants us to be; to give thanks for what Jesus Christ have done to redeem the world, and to spread His words specially to those who don't know the meaning of our life. Many people continue the works, deeds of Christ, as evidence that the church founded by Christ is still exert its functions to let it exist through the coming years.

leope loretizo

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty Church today compared to the Church of Christ

Post  monton_Lorena22 Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 am

When people cant bear their problems anymore.The only place that they can think were they can go is the Church.

The Church is not just a place.It is an assembly of the believers.
Compared to the Church God has built some decades ago the Church nowadays for me is still the same.

They were still preaching what about the Kingdom of God.Thats the mission of the Church,to lead the people to the right way and teach about God.
Eventhough there were many anomalies including the priests who were preaching,we still know that they were also humans like us and they can still commit mistakes because they are not as perfect as God.They were just the bridge to help us to go to the right way and we should not judge the Church by the people who were included on it.The Church is for the sinners and for those who were believing in God.
-Lorena S. Monton-
BSA-2
RE103
(M-W/1:00-2:30)
monton_Lorena22
monton_Lorena22

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty the Church Before...and...the Church Now

Post  delantar_nerabail_m Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:56 am

[justify] As we discussed in our r.e. class, we've tackled that the Church was not an ordinary structure or place where masses held but an assembly of many people having their beliefs or rather people believing in one God. Moreover, we also discussed how our church started.

Then we can say, or I rather say, our Church still the Church of what we have before. There were still the faith that the people have. Even there were so many changes happened in terms of rules, regulations, structures and etc., still the essence remains. The true faith and trust that we're giving to him.

_delantar,nerabail m_
BSA-2/RE103_MW_1:00-2:30pm

Last edited by delantar_nerabail_m on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insufficient answer)

delantar_nerabail_m

Back to top Go down

Post  oscar duma jr Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 am

Question: Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit? Question

Answer: Neutral

Apparently,our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit. This is simply because we continue to hold His divine will; His promise remains as our inspiration to outlast every difficulty of life. Frailty is innate to us humans,our very distinction from superhumans, from God. Nevertheless, we still stand strong in spite of all the shortcomings that we are having. How so? It's for the reason that the Church, we ourselves and the preachers of the Word of God, bear this flaming Faith in our hearts. I love you

Maybe, in some extent we are influenced by the material world, economy, politics, technology or even our personal wants. Somewhere in us, suppresed feeling hides...our desire to feel being part of God's church. However, I know we can be able to defeat this.

We cannot deny, really.
No

Many times, we are put to the test; but for I believe this only challenges our Trust to His power, our love for Him. We sway sometimes...but is this what being unfaithful means? Of course not! The fact that we witness an assembly of people called by God, I consider it holding on to the teachings of The Son, Jesus Christ. As long as there are Christians who go together, singing, praising, consecrating and repenting for the Glory of Heaven, the Church sustains its Holiness.

It's just the hardest thing to make people understand, sometimes. Crying or Very sad

Yes! Every so often, most people sin. Others treat them as dirty as the surface of this world; yet, they are the cause why God has come in here,right? He is willing to embrace those who ask for forgiveness, and that is the very essence of becoming a man--one who admits his faults,trying all of his best to be worthy in front of God's throne.

We just do not see. Still, a number of people gather for the purpose of glorifying His name. Hence, it only proves that the Father's will for the Church, instituted by the Son, sanctified and sustained by the Holy Spirit, blazes within us. Very Happy

oscar duma jr

Back to top Go down

Post  michael a royo Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 am

It is not the blocks that make the church ruin... It is a matter of believing under one faith...
I strongly believe that the church that is willed by God is still present in our society and in our hearts.
If we are going to look into the context, the interrogation icame from this one thing that gave us doubts.
It is the innovation that is done by the modernization.
When it ii damaged? when would you say that it is vanished already?
This is because of the variation that takes place as we go along in this life. It is said to be that we are under one faith so meaning to say we are followers that shouldd have direction to our lives. The bible is a guide for taling the road of life...
All of this happened during the time of the apostles and this is a proof that church is founded by God. We have to be observant in order to understand the difference of the church of man and the church of God.
what is the thrill behind? it is because man is created to be the innate dwelling place of God.
I believe that it depends in an individual of what faith to choose. It is a matter of deciding what is right from wrong.
What we need is to be enlighten by the holy spirit and most of all our creator.

There is no excuses when it comes to consequences of our wrong doings if we just only to believe in one thing.
You know what is that?
It is our human nature.
Our kindness that serves as the church...
I believe that it is us that was made to be the church.
I am hoping to realize the truth. There are still persons that are portraits of this church.
Maybe one of them is beside you..me and?
I might not speaking in specific side but in broadness you will see the answers...
The church that make us human reveals our wholo individuality.
Holistic and whollistically.

michael a royo

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty I believe...

Post  delantar_nerabail_m Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 am

[b] Yes i do.[u]
Because, I know, every persons,in the bottom of their hearts have the Church. Even we do not the same faith about God, still being faithful remains and existing, existed and will exist.

_delantar_nerabail_m
BSA-2
MW/1:00-2:30PM
Very Happy

Last edited by delantar_nerabail_m on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting the errors)

delantar_nerabail_m

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty "Church is not just a structure."

Post  novie_rejano Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 am

[justify]Church is not only the building wherein we see usually the image of saints and the image of God. The true meaning of Church is you and us. It is the people who have faith and trust to our God. As the time pass, there were many changes and also people change because of the society we have right now. The modern technology affect us. Sometimes we are so busy and we don't have time to God and because of this, some people lessen their faith.

The Church is not just a club of saints but a hospital for sinners, that let us have a check up today, with the saving WORD from the number one doctor..JESUS CHRIST.

rejano_maria_novie_ann_r
BSA-2
MW/1:00-2:30pm

novie_rejano

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday Empty re103 8:30-10:00 MW

Post  fareena salazar Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 am

Yes, because today's Church is still doing the things being done by Jesus Christ during His time. Priests today are involve in different Apostolic activities just like what Jesus did, they are also active in helping the less fortunate in the community.

We cannot avoid changes because changes is the only permanent thing in this world. Even though there are many changes happening to our society still it can not change the faith of the Church.

And also Church is defined as the people called by God. Jesus came for the sinners and that He is open for all the changes. People have a strong faith in God, we believed that He is the One sent for us.

Globalization is the biggest change in our society but it doesn't mean that it can affect the faith of the Church, still today's Church is faithful to God and the Church He founded.

Everything may change but noy the faith of people to God.

fareena salazar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next