RE students Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

+53
tomines
Dolores Y. Mayuga
marie joy maestro
AUTOBOTZ
mutyacuh
myra
kebe
khay ann cocadiz
shasta_92
ako si dazela..
eyie
princessjanne
Strain
Mrazinator03
mae anne
Michelle Gualvez
jiezle kate nazareno
Apostol Patrick O.
peñalesjudith
geserie carmona
princess_legna18
lilbutterfly
biencastillo
maryan
jeannie batanes
LorEn'z
dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A
share92
rOX
mipsy
♥precious♥
emdyey_yluz3cmo
fareena salazar
novie_rejano
michael a royo
oscar duma jr
delantar_nerabail_m
monton_Lorena22
leope loretizo
elsie martinez
rosebelle lontoc
joy atilano
jonadette ilagan
Mesa...Carmela
bacaro_genevievechristine
iLmU
Tintin
jcespedido
Lucrecian
silent _posh_assassin
Pamela E. Abdon
Racel Marie
Admin
57 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  emdyey_yluz3cmo Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:33 am

Admin wrote:Sad

it is a faithful church as christ build it>>>>

from mark joseph forcadela illustrisimo
bsa2
emdyey_yluz3cmo
emdyey_yluz3cmo

Location : Block 10 Lot 1-A Haven corner Salisbury st. Marville Homes Subdivision, Brgy. Kanlurang Mayao, Lucena City(this is my home address) pero sa Pitogo, Quezon talaga ako matatagpuan. andun ang puso ko. yun ang pinakamahalagang lugar para sakin. dun ako lumaki. dun ko nga gustong ikasal at tumira eh. it is a place to be para sakin.

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty Re: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  emdyey_yluz3cmo Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 am

it is still the church founded by christ during his time... it is not changing... i guess it just adopted to the changes around is such as technological advancements in order to spread the news of God instantly. we should always look to it as a simple and humble church because it remain faithful to its mission... changes only took place for those things which are not true and loyal to its visions... the church remains unchanging it it continuosly improves as time passes by.
Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

the music in this video is dedicated toall dreamers likeme...
it is entitled breakaway by kelly clarkson
the woman in the video is Evgenia Kanaeva of russia.
she is the goldmedalist of 2008 beijing olympics in rhythmic gymnastics...
...she is an example of a girl who never expected to reach her dream until it came to her hands as she venture in the cycle called life...
...hopeyoulike it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mark Joseph Illustrisimo
bsa2
mw 100-2:30pm

Last edited by emdyey_yluz3cmo on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want to add a line that would best state my whole reaction)
emdyey_yluz3cmo
emdyey_yluz3cmo

Location : Block 10 Lot 1-A Haven corner Salisbury st. Marville Homes Subdivision, Brgy. Kanlurang Mayao, Lucena City(this is my home address) pero sa Pitogo, Quezon talaga ako matatagpuan. andun ang puso ko. yun ang pinakamahalagang lugar para sakin. dun ako lumaki. dun ko nga gustong ikasal at tumira eh. it is a place to be para sakin.

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥precious♥ Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 am

For me, the church that was established by Jesus Christ is still the same with the church we have right now. We still celebrate the Holy Eucharist, we are following and living with the same Commandments. The church in our present time is continuing the mission that was given by Jesus Christ, and it is to proclaim the Good News to everyone.

HERNANDEZ, Precious Karisma P.
BSA 2 (MW 01 - 02:30)
♥precious♥
♥precious♥

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty it's still is..

Post  mipsy Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

for my own opinion, i believe that the present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit. i can say it because our church is still doing the things that it should do--like that it still guides the Christians in the right path, they teach them catechisms and they help people in life, specially in the spiritual aspect.

not all members of the church do the right thing, they're not perfect as we all know. still there are some who commits mistake and even them violates the law of man and law of God, but based on the knowledge I have about this issue, I know that there is a bigger number of them who is still responsible in the duty given to the church than to those who don't follow the right way.

~Maria Ivene P. Cueto~
BSA2
mipsy
mipsy

http://profiles.friendster.com/thinkiminlove

Back to top Go down

Post  rOX Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 am

Yes, our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God,
founded by Jesus Christ ,and sustained by the Holy Spirit.

Many people consider Church just a building or a kind of structure ,but its not
it is a place where people combined with one faith and trust to God.

Everything may change but the values and morals that teach by Jesus Christ will go on AND expand .

By the help of our Priest , Educators ,and our own desire to know him.

"
Every good and perfect gifts is from above"

- James 1:17

Roxette R. Gando
BSBA - II
RE 103 / 7:00 - 8:30 /B1[quote][b]

rOX

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty share

Post  share92 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 am

i think church before and the church now is still the same because first of all, the church's mission eversince is for us to be brothers and sisters and to have one God, that is Jesus Christ. Second is that we, the church of God still has the same beliefs and faith in Jesus Christ.

-erahs-

share92

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty Church of Today

Post  dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Uhhmm, you know, I think and I still believe that the Church of today is still faithful to the Church that is willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit for three(3) main reasons.

First, is that we go to the Church and attend Holy Mass to hear the word of God and to be able to live the life that He willed for us and that shows that our Church is still faithful to Him.

Second, is that we do exhibit our faith toward Jesus Christ as the founder of our Church by simply praying the Lord's Prayer, which he taught to us a long time ago.

And third, is that we do believe in the Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit as the core of our belief.

Our present Church is now different from the old Church, a lot of things had changed, from the old customs up to the present but one thing did not changed, and it is our faith towards God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit and hopefully that faith would still remain for the very next generations of Christians to come.

So now you know!

Dionifer Cañabano lol!
BSCS-2A
RE 103, 1:00-2:30, BR1
dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A
dyoneepirGC-BSCS2A

http://jong101.t35.com/INDEX.html

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Post  LorEn'z Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:26 pm

I think the “Church” in this question is not only the church building itself. I consider this as the collection of people who care, believe and love our God. So, my answer is yes, it’s still faithful because people are always gathered by the Holy Spirit. As what we can see: There are many religions, groups or organizations rose this time. They always have such activities that can able to help other people. And they are trying to enlighten those people’s mind which could turn them into better. Therefore, yet each person has their own way of worship; I know that we have same purposes why we are doing such things for Him and I know even we have different groups, we’re still 1 church in the eyes of our founder Jesus Christ. What a Face Razz

Lorefe V. Enriquez Sleep
BSCS 2a

RE105 TTH 2:30-4:00

LorEn'z

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie batanes Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:51 pm

YES,because as of now people are still doing what Jesus Christ have been started.They continue spread the word of God in many ways.Through this ways people encourage more to do good things to their people.People change their lives by means of they part of people called by God.In so many ways, people realize their sin or mistake they done.Like for example,by means of joining different seminars conducted by the church they have the chance to think their mistake and regret all of this.To be more productive the word of God they also conducting a lesson which is all about word of GOD and GOD itself.The will of God was little by little stronger because of the people who has a strong belief in him.Those people are the priest served as our instrument to be more close to God and his will.In the other hand,each one of as must have enough time to God because he is the one who has the root of all the good things that happened to us.

jeannie batanes

Back to top Go down

Post  maryan Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm

“Some go to church to see and be seen, Some go there to say they have been, Some go there to sleep and nod, But few go there to worship God”

In this generation, my generation to be exact technology has been decreasing the church population. It is not the building I am referring to but the church itself, the people or us people. Many of us remember God or Jesus Christ when we have our problem or when we are in danger. Also most of us still go to church especially when there is an occasion but there is still lacking in our faith and that is to realize the will of God. Yes I know Almost everyone believe in God but we as the church must not only believe on this idea but rather we must show that we exist and that we really have faith in God and in Jesus teachings.

maryan

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty i think!

Post  biencastillo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:25 am

yep the is still the same like always. hehe.. as you can see. there's no different before. only the faith with the church and in God. because there so many rumors comes out today. so other change direction. but if you have a strong faith with God no matter what they say if you believe Him. there's nothing to worry about.. Very Happy so guys have faith in Him.
kaya lang naman nababago yun dahil na din sa ibang tao na nahina ang pananampalataya sa Diyos!..

Bien Angelo T. Castillo
BSBA 3MM
RE103
MW 8:30-10:00

Last edited by biencastillo on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

biencastillo

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty CHURCH:tHE FAITH-ASSEMBLY

Post  lilbutterfly Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:27 am

Yes. in some instances the church still remain faithful but in some maybe no. The church being instituted by Jesus Christ and built by the Father. for me, a church would not be as completely as it is without the "Assembly of people called by God". And these people were called to experience GOOD LIFE and to be in COMMUNION WITH GOD. the church still remain faithful because they stress the action of God as well as His words in calling the people together and thus claims to to be FAITH-ASSEMBLY whose root cause is God's free call to all to share His divine goodness and love in Christ. The church is still doing its vision to evangelize and to bring back the faith of a communion of believers.

But, nowadays,different issues about the church are spreading out including the good and the bad issues happening inside and outside the church.. Based on the reports last week in my RE subject about the Church issues, on my opinion, nowadays, we experience problems such as the insufficiency and lacking of no. of priests and church. some priests were afraid of having the obligation because some of them were being killed and put to death once they get involved in the social and political issues happening in our country. But we should not only focus on the issues happening outside the church, we should also turn our attentions on the issues that strikes within the church that is the sexual harassment done by the archbishops and the priests as well.

These were only some of the examples on how the people of God violates the sacredness of the church and though there exists such problems like these, still I may say that the church of today still remain faithful to the church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit
. Smile
lilbutterfly
lilbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_legna18 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

princess_legna18

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty I Think!!!

Post  princess_legna18 Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am

Reply:
Yes. in some instances the church still remain faithful but in some maybe no. The church being instituted by Jesus Christ and built by the Father. for me, a church would not be as completely as it is without the "Assembly of people called by God". And these people were called to experience GOOD LIFE and to be in 'Communion with God'. the church still remain faithful because they stress the action of God as well as His words in calling the people together and thus claims to to be FAITH-ASSEMBLY whose root cause is God's free call to all to share His divine goodness and love in Christ. The church is still doing its vision to evangelize and to bring back the faith of a communion of believers.

As time goes by, it is still remain faithful even our time is modern time. The important thing is you as a Catholic you are active in companioning to God and you are true to yourself and to the others.

Maria Angelica V. Indefenzo
BSBA-2MA
1-2:30pm MW B6

princess_legna18

Back to top Go down

Post  geserie carmona Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 am

Yes, the church today was still faithful like the church that founded by Jesus Christ, because even there were so many changes and development in our life, we still have the same faith.We still believed in one God and we follow the same commandments.The church as we define was the assembly of people called by God, so it was the people who symbolizes the church. Everything changes but that doesn't mean that it also changes our faith in Him. We can't avoid to commit mistakes and shortcomings but we remain in Him, we still turn to Him and asked for forgiveness. There were so many changes in our life but the presence of Jesus Christ in our heart remain.

geserie carmona

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty still faithful?

Post  peñalesjudith Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 pm

well, as for me, i still think that the church is still faithful to the Church that Jesus has founded..though for some instances, some may be thought of as not faithful anymore. but they still are... it is just that the people is adapting to the modernization.. the new things that has arrived in front of us are the things that we are interested...but in some ways, we are still living the word of Jesus that He has taught us. the most important thing is that the people understands His words, His Will for HIs people...
with these, i still think that the Church is still faithful to Jesus' Church that He founded..His words have sink deep within the souls of those who are faithful to Him.. i know that the people are living with His words..

"kahit hindi naipapakita na naniniwala ang mga tao sa Kanya...siguro maraming tao pa rin naman ang matindi ang paniniwala sa Kanya.. sa kabila ng maraming pag-babago nangyayari sa mundo.."

the answer is still
[FAITHFUL
peñalesjudith
peñalesjudith

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty THE CHURCH...

Post  Apostol Patrick O. Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 am

Yes!because our church was still existing and it is also Roman Catholic or Christianity is a dominant religion of the world...it is only differ from the old times where there is no church structures before but the people whom gathered in a place...Now,it is changed in a modern way...where there some enhancement for the better understanding of the church like in catechism and being govern by our pope?Because some of the other Christians even they are in part of our religion didn't believe or understand the teachings of the church and the result is to convert their religion because they feel they are not belong...but if they have new religion its start to rebel against the church when it is the first events that they know the learning's of God and the Bible....as my final reaction,that we have to stick and to be united in times of the struggles...that our church was sustained by the Holy Spirit and also Jesus who was being there in the Eucharistic Celebration and we'll be exist forever...

flower flower flower

Patrick O. Apostol
BSBA-2 M.A.
RE103 MW 1:00-2:30pm

Last edited by Apostol Patrick O. on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Apostol Patrick O.
Apostol Patrick O.

http://profiles.friendster.com/zrucutedej14

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty do you think our present church is still faithful to the church willed by god, founded by jesus christ and sustained by the holy spirit

Post  jiezle kate nazareno Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:43 am

For me,our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit because we all know that the true meaning of church is the people called by God.

As we can see, the people that composed the church involves in some issues related to the church. The church strengthens the people for them to be able to survive different trials in life. They provide moral and spiritual support whenever needed.

It never changed. Just the same in the old times, as we can see today the people join in celebrating the Eucharist and if I'm mistaken in celebrating the Eucharist is the time we glorify and praise the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

JIEZLE KATE M. NAZARENO
BSED-II
8:30-10:00 MW
Cool

jiezle kate nazareno

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Gualvez Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am

First of all I want to praise R.E facilitator for having this nice forum.My answer goes like this:For me the church today is still Faithful just like the church founded before because they still following the belief of the previous church-they still imposing the 10 commandments and they still believe God the father as the creator who serves as the origin of the church and Jesus Christ as its founder with His apostles.Besides they still obeying and applying the word of the God in their life.Thank you.....!!!
Surprised
Michelle Gualvez
Michelle Gualvez

Back to top Go down

Post  mae anne Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 am

Nowadays, church is continuing spreading out the saying or words of God. So, with that, i can say that our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God. Our present church is not precisely the same as the church before. There are these certain changes that resulting the church to adapt to this new world that makes it a difference. In spite of all the changes that is occurring in our world in terms of technology, politics, economy and others that brought this changes in our church, Still we, people are gathering with all our faith in God celebrating holy mass.

It is just a matter of having a strong and stabled faith for the church to be effective and continuously living. I believe that our church is not merely an structure but it is a church of solemn and holy place of being communicated with God that is truly practicing in our church up to now.

Smile

Mae Anne P. Eclavea
BSED-II
RE 103 MW 8:30-10:00am
mae anne
mae anne

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty [color=red][b]The CHURCH is still faithful, WE are still Faithful!!!![/b][/color]

Post  Mrazinator03 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am

I do think our present church is still faithful to the church willed by god, founded by jesus christ and sustained by the holy spirit.

Basically it's like this, As our society evolves into a modern one, Our beliefs, values, actions and knowledge are influenced by different factors that changes what the society should be. It's modernization, Im talking about the fast changing current of the civilization. I'm relating my answer to this thought that, yes, I still do think that The church is still faithfull to the church willed by God, because it's the only thing that did not completely change compared to our society today. I've mentioned the term "did not completely change", what I mean here is that, the faith of the church remains, but there are some influences added to the church as being faithful as before. Very Happy

We still believe in God, we still love and praise him, we still glorify his name, we still participate! This are some the proofs that we, as the church, are still faithful in different ways that we express it . The faith did not change but the way we apply and show our faithfullness, evolves into a modern one...

Thanks

God bless

Peace out

Ammiel Alano
BSSW - II

Mrazinator03

Back to top Go down

Post  Strain Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 am

For me the Church will by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit is still in our present Church. Still many people are faithful and praising God and the Church still teaches us the word of God. Church nowadays is spreading but they only teach one thing it’s following God’s word.

John Macintosh B. Japor
BSBA II-A
7:00-8:30 / TTH / B1
RE 103
Strain
Strain

http://www.karma-guild.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  princessjanne Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am

Yes, our present church is still faithful to the church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit.

Our church today is consist of communities of people who is united by the teachings of Christ. Being considered faithful to our church is by serving him through prayers and allowing God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to enter into out daily lives.

As sons and daughters of God the Father, we are called to be in his words and works. We are being faithful in respecting and putting those words of God that we learn from the gospels in the Church.

Even though nowadays, there are a lot of issues involving the church and the political aspects in our society, the church remains the same. The church empowers the people to offer ourselves in his loving presence.

Princess Tañada
RE103 MW 1:00-2:30
BSA 2

princessjanne

Back to top Go down

Post  eyie Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

Yes, our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit, because it is still the same as the old churches.
And as I see and experiencing, the teaching of cathecism gives us students more knowledge and values about the word of God, of how we can use it in our everyday living.

"We are rooted deeply in gospel fundamentals given us by Jesus. One responds to the problems of our country not only our country but the whole world and the Church with great love, patience, and steady perseverance. To receive Him and His Love manifestly through the Word and Sacrament in our churches, to share that Love with each other as a community of Christians, and to take it into the world, our neighborhoods, and communities."

Sherry Ann Carza
BSBA- 2MA

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

eyie

Back to top Go down

Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday - Page 2 Empty RE: Please post your answer here. This thread will be closed next Friday

Post  ako si dazela.. Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 am

Do you think our present Church is still faithful to the Church willed by God, founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit?

My answer is Yes..
Because the faithfulness of our present church is in the people's hands, do you wanna know why?
Because we still believe that there is God, like before, who always guide us and protects us.
As a person and being a Catholic i believe that the faithfulness of our Present Church is still their in the church willed by God founded by Jesus Christ and sustained by the Holy Spirit.
Eventhough there are some changes in orginizing of our church, still the faithfulness of the people in God is always their by the Help of our Present Church... Smile

BULANDOS,Dazell May E.
BSBA-2MA
MW/1:00-2:30/B6

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ako si dazela..
ako si dazela..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next