RE students Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Samaniego

Go down

Sir Samaniego Empty Sir Samaniego

Post  cyrinedigma tth 2:30-4 a4 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 am

Sir Cyrine Digma po e2 ndi ko po naibigay sa inyo kanina ung gawa ko po sa r.e kasi po biglaan po kasi kaming nagkaproblema. Kung ok lang po ba sa inyo na ipadala ko na po muna dito sa forum. tpos bigay ko n lang sa mon ung print nia. Paxnxa na po sa abala.

attached is my reflection paper on I AM SAM.

Cyrine T. Digma 2:30-4:00 TTH a4
BSBA 3 HR Mr. Samaniego

“I AM SAM”

1. What are the aspirations of the two main characters in the movie?
The movie I am Sam shows the love and love of a father can give to his child regardless to his condition. He raise his daughter Lucy a smart, loving and understanding child. This movie shows a good relationship of the father to his daughter. And the way a father or parent fights for his right as the responsible father of Lucy. The way a parent should take care of their siblings whatever condition they have. Sam does not stop fighting for his custody. If you will see Sam does everything just to have his daughter. Sam is a good loving father to her daughter. A good friend and a neighbor. Most of all he is a good person.

2. Are these valid human aspirations? Why?
These aspirations of the two main characters are a valid human aspiration. They show all kindness and they have on one another. They have trust on one another and they both have this strong fighting spirit on each other.

3. What are the aspirations of the Human Person?
For me my human aspirations are to be able to finish my studies and have a work that my talents and ideas will be used. For me to grow in my work. To fulfill my dreams promises to my family.

cyrinedigma tth 2:30-4 a4

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum