RE students Online Tambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

+56
tomines
CatherineJoyUlit RE105 TT
MarkAnthonyL.Briones
pRincesS rivadulla
Kristel J.B.
mpaul
mhaye18
curl john
inciong
kein_110
alessadatingaling
ARM
appletanguilanbsba3MA
leavillverdan bsba-3MA R
Tintin
rennierkun
denver
noemi de mesa
conte
Famela
abey
synore
aljer
Joy M. Belmonte
ninsaj09
Ariel P. Bakila BSBA-3HRM
-=rEzeiLe=-
Admin
♫mÄkübëX_ac² ♥
mcann00
-=fireHear†_Ivan♂™=-
elsie martinez
carol
nhie
jaypee_kalyx
dhey
iLmU
Lucrecian
"BAD"
rica
ice
jeremy may
raymond.llagas
maaliw, amelyn
kristine M. Tolentino
D
maricon villamiel
dutchezkat™
jcespedido
rhen07
rOX
mEmeChi
ennaig1354
♥♥lyka♥♥
jaja01
60 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

Post  kein_110 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

Is there anyone here knows about "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne? It has something to do in how we can achieve a fruitful and meaningful life. The book is great and the DVD is greater. Are you curious? You can Google it.

By the way, Filipinos can definitely achieve a quality life.

But how?

It has something to do with a law. This law is everywhere and every person can make this law in favor of him or not. This is the Law of Attraction. It says that everything we think, say or do is attraction. We can attract good things and the worst part is, we can also attract bad things. First, Filipinos must think of good things and you must think that your life is not just life, instead it is a life of love and blessing. The genie says, "Your wish is my command." For an instance, you think that your life is miserable and unfruitful. Do you know how the Law of Attraction will respond to this thought? It will say, "Your wish is my command" and presto, you have a miserable life! In the other hand, if you see and think of your life as a blessing and full of good fruits to harvest on, the universe will say, "Your wish is my command", and this is the start of a having a quality life. It is just motivating your thought in favor of your existence and thinking positive things!

Second. Filipinos must act. A prayer without action is nothing and this is really true. After you attract good things in your life, you are surely inspired to convert your positive thought into a powerful action. God is always there for us and He guides us in everything that we do. Fears and problems are definitely along the way but I'm sure these things will spice up your soul.

Lastly, we must thank Him. Even though we are not receiving good things in our lives, we must also thank our God for these. The reason why most people are not happy and contented is that they never thank the Lord but instead they only ask, ask, ask, and ask for things or after granting their requests, they forget the term gratitude which is very vital. Having a quality life means appreciating all the countless blessings on our way even if it is life which is quite hard. For that, we are sending an SMS to the Lord saying, "Thank you!." Tandaan mo, naka-free call ka kay Lord.

On the other hand, what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? It's simple. We are not considering our freedom and we are traveling in the wrong path. It's time to wake up.

"Give a person a fish and he will be full for a moment. Teach a person how to fish and he will be full for a lifetime." This is a good criterion.

Kein Harvey P. Chito
BSBA 3-MM
2:30-4 T/TH

Last edited by kein_110 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
kein_110
kein_110

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

Post  inciong Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am

Yes,..
Filipinos are indeed talented and intelligent human beings so there is no doubt that we can achieve quality life. HOW? Philippines is facing lots of problems and Filipinos overcome those problems because they know that nothing will happen if they will not do something. Filipinos can achieve quality life by being determinate in their works with the help of their families because for us Filipinos family is the main reason why we want to have a better life.
HINDERS???!!!!
People are very concern when it comes in their lives and sometimes we let others down in order to achieve the life we wanted. Negative factors like pride, self- centeredness, crab mentality,..etc are those hinders why some of us find it hard to be a better person but that’s life..
Evil or Very Mad

edwina inciong
BSA-3
2:30-4:00 TTH affraid Sleep Sleep

inciong

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty QUALITY LIFE

Post  curl john Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

......Yes we can achieve quality life...
.......first what is quality life? for me quality life is a life that you are contended, happy, have a healthy and safety lives, and fair society in all human person..... for me we can achieve quality life if we are helping each other in attaining our different goal in life. we need also have a strong faith to God because God is the center of our life and the supreme being that guide us in every activities and action we do. As an individual God gave us different talent and intelligent that we can use n attaining our goal in life, and also if God gave us different talent we should use it in good. I think also education may help us to achieve it. We also need to balance ourselves and be an inner-directed..
.....the hinder of the growth of person are the lack of courage, and different negative attitudes of ourselves, economic problems that we face,poverty, relationship to our neighbor, unjust action of the government, and selfishness of the human person...

Joselito Lapid
BSBA-IIIMA
TTh- 2:30-4:00

curl john

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

Post  mhaye18 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 am

Yes, Filipinos can achieve quality life. We can achieve quality life by having the best out of it. Having this quality life is not just like having great material things in life but with happiness and contentment in life. We must think beyond what life really is then we could now if we have lived the quality of life that we have dreamed. It is a life that all of us have been dreaming but we must know the limitations and the scope of what this quality is? I can say that by doing anything that will harm others and by staying happy and simple is having the best in life.
There are many hindrances in our growth as a person, this for me are the challenges of this life's journey. It may be a hindrance for the growth of a person but still it's still a challenge, you can surpass this or may not, it may be the reason for not growing. In my opinion the reasons that hinder our growth as a person is by having some problems that a person can't solve and also by having personal identity crises that is giving him/her the idea of the doubt of what is going to happen to him/her in the nearby future. Also some hindrances in the growth of a person is having a family problem that makes a person think that he/she has a difference in the community. Also people whom had been down have this perception that he/she will not improve, that he/she will have his/her lower self esteem.

Meliza Mae P. Urgelles
BSBA III-MA
Tues.-Thurs. 2:30-4:00 P.M

mhaye18

Back to top Go down

Post  mpaul Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 am

Filipinos can achieve a quality life. We are one and we are strong.

For me, this can be achieved by believing in the very core of ourselves because this idea can change our entire life. We must see our life as a good source of opportunities, as well as trials. God must be the center of our foundation. If we trust ourselves to Him, we are surely at ease. No one will beat the power of prayers and this can help us in every decision that we are making. Thus, giving us a quality life.

We must also be responsible in our actions. Facing our problems and finding solutions are also important. Remember that God is always showering us His bountiful blessings. We must forget the sins and should do good things in favor of God, ourselves, others and the environment. We should strive harder and exert more efforts in order to make our life a quality one.

Now, what are the reasons that hinder our personal growth? For me, these are the things which upset us like problems and frustrations.

Marc Paul Cerilla
BSBA 3-HRDM
2:30-4:00 PM T/TH

mpaul

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

Post  Kristel J.B. Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:17 am

Filipinos like other nationalities have the potentials to achieve quality life. By doing or acting right things for the good of all, there's a great possibility that quality life can be obtained. Filipinos as creations of God like others were created with gifts of knowledge, strength and good spirit, and by giving the best use of these gifts will be the key for the life that all people are aspiring for.

For me the reasons that can hinder our growth as persons are continuing in believing on the wrong side of life. We should not praise the wrong traits be cause these can pull us to be worst. To grow as persons, we have to change our bad attitudes and learn to accept the facts or realities that come to our lives because it will really help.

Kristel J. Barretto
BSBA-3MA
TTh(2:30-4:00) Smile

Last edited by Kristel J.B. on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Kristel J.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  pRincesS rivadulla Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am

As a person, Filipinos can achieve quality life because Filipinos are created by God also. We have our own unique talents in ourselves and that unique talents can help us to achieve quality life that we want. By just doing something good and doing good quality things, surely, we will achieve what's best for our lives.

Many person can't achieve what they want because they have no goals in life, they are lazy, and they don't mind of what will gonna happen in the future. I think these are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons. Some people don't know how to love life and how to love everything in this world. We should learn how to mingle with everybody for us to grow and know more about our personalities as a person. We should not be alone in every minute of our life. we should have coordination in every people in this world.

Princess Rivadulla
BSBA-3MA
TTh(2:30-4:00)

pRincesS rivadulla

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty RE 105:MW 2:30-4:00

Post  MarkAnthonyL.Briones Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, as a individual I'm proud to be a Filipino. One of the challenges that everyone encountered us is how a person develop by their own. Everyone wants to have a quality life that gives more comfortable and better future. I think their some reason why they want to achieve this.

Most Filipinos are facing poverty. Poverty that challenge us. You can't say that all individual that having this kind of life have no chance to have a quality life. Everyone is free to dream and growth as a individual. No one can say about things will happen. If you have a positive mind and goals in your life theirs no reason to have a better future someday. I know, everyone's goal will guide us and give us strenght to manage our life in such a way.

I believe if you want something, you need first to work and do something to achieve the success of life. I know Filipinos having a potential to have this kind of life. Faith in God is our strenght that will provide us for everyone's life.

MarkAnthonyL.Briones

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty ...

Post  CatherineJoyUlit RE105 TT Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes definitely we can achieve quality life by means of what we called "sipag at tiyaga"..
Maybe the reasons that hinder our growth as a person is that we always says "LATER", honestly when I was in High School I always say that to my mom everytime she make "utos" to me but I learned my lesson now.. The other reason that hinder our growth is that some people dont have a confidence with themselves, they just hide their knowledge and abilities.. Less job opportunities can hinder our growth especially here in the Philippines we dont have enough job to sustain the unemployed people.. Government is also one of the hinders because they should help the people but what their doing?they just sit in their position and corrupt the money of our country..

CatherineJoyUlit RE105 TT

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty RE 103 7:00-8:30 TTH

Post  tomines Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:16 am

I can say that we can achieve quality life because most of the Filipinos have their faith in God.Every Filipinos are very jolly even there are some hindrances in their life.We can achieve it by facing the trials and problems that god gives us though sometimes we questions God why that kind of problems are given to us.Also live life to the fullest.And most of all live life with god by your side and live life in the way that god want us to live,though sometimes we forgot to do this because of the challenges we are facing like the word financial crisis that really affect us. study

tomines

Back to top Go down

Post  Strain Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 am

Filipinos can achieve quality life by putting their heart to their goals and by doing their best to achieve it. We can start at home if you do your chores without hesitation you can do your job without any complain. At school you can put your heart for studying rather than hanging out with bad crowd.

John Macintosh B. Japor
BSBA II-A
7:00-8:30 / TTH / B1
RE 103
Strain
Strain

http://www.karma-guild.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Racel Marie Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons?

Yes, Filipinos can achieve quality life. By putting God as the center of their life. Through this method, all of their activities and actions are anchored by Christ. Even though we have a quality life. There are circumstances that hinder us from achieving this. Like being too dependent and being negative. We must not think too much of our problem.Instead think of a solution on how to solve it. You are not alone,there is always hope for a brighter tomorrow. Always smile and be positive.

Racel Marie

Back to top Go down

Can Filipinos achieve quality life? How? And what are the reasons that hinder our growth as persons? - Page 3 Empty Yes We Have

Post  myra Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 am

Yes A Filipino have a quality life.Just because we lived happily and we enjoyed life.Most of the Filipino was content to the thing they have now. More of the Filipino valued the family who stayed together even they doesn't have the financial needs.They will happy as long as they have faith to God .He was help to the poor to conquer the trials as we believing Him.
The reason why hinder out growth is one thing we all know the poverty.It affect to the youth as well as the minor who engage to the drug addiction,prostitution and even more to big syndicate.Just because they want money for the physiological needs like food,dress and shelter as well.
[center]
Laughing Smile Razz Wink Like a Star @ heaven silent clown I love you Neutral tongue alien drunken bom sunny Sleep Basketball farao santa bounce rabbit

myra

Back to top Go down

Post  xamie Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

Yes,We Filipinos can achieve a quality life through faith in God and ofcourse hardwork.
there is this saying "Nasa Diyos ang awa nasa tao ang gawa". God gave us everything we need all we have to do is to decide, choose the path we will take to be able to have the life we want.We must be independent and strive to achieve what we want. We must learn to work for ourselves to be able to have a quality and fullfilling life.
We must learn to stand on our own and stop being dependent to anyone even to the government, we know for the fact that most Filipino blames the Government officials when they are experiencing difficulties in their lives but they never realize that they are to lazy blaming others thats why they are not able to have a good life. We filipinos must learn to be mature and learn to work hard for what we want and stop blaming and envying others.

Valle,Charmaine R
BSBA-IIIMM
2:30-4:00/TTH

xamie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum